Dishwasher repair service DUblin
pay €104.99 call out fee
Book NOw Dishwasher REPAIR
It is very likely that our technicians will be spending 2 times longer than any other appliance repair, for this reason the call out cost is higher. Dishwashers are quite more We repair dishwasher of all makes (The main makes are Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Zanussi, Siemens, Candy, Hoover, Whirlpool, Samsung, Neff, Indesit, Hotpoint, Flavel. Check the image below for the other models).
Usually the problems with dishwasher are:
Water Not heating up
Broken door lock
Broken door hinge
Not filling up with water
That's How We Work
We Work With
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Worth Repairing a Dishwasher Instead of Purchasing a New One?
• Repairing your dishwasher should always be your first choice, the repair service only isn’t worth when it exceeds the cost of a new dishwasher. If your dishwasher keeps letting you down and you always need to service it, it might be an indication that your dishwasher is no longer worth the trouble. Costs can escalate quickly if you are continually paying for repairs and replacing parts. For these reasons our technician will inform you during the first call out the condition of your appliance and if it is worthy to proceed, that’s the main reason we only charge the call out fee of €69 in advance.
What Should Be Considered When Hiring a Dishwasher Repair Service in Dublin?
• Here at Paddy Appliances we provide you with experienced and expert technicians to help solve your problems, we use ultimate tools to identify the problem and give it a solution as quick as possible. We do all the vetting for you so that you can rest assured you’re working with best appliance repair company in Dublin.
What Are the Most Common Problems with Dishwasher?
• Common dishwasher problems are water valve problems, not heating or overheating issues, dishwasher switches/PCB's, tripping the circuit breaker (main switch), not draining, etc. Our dishwasher technicians are trained and expert at solving all of these issues. Rest assured, your dishwasher is in good hands. Parts are also kept in the van for your convenience so the repair can be done at the first visit.
What Is a Dishwasher’s Usual Life Expectancy?
• An electric dishwasher has an average life expectancy of 7 to 14 years. However, this is an estimate and it will wear out faster if you use the appliance more often. Using a dishwasher daily will cut its life expectancy, while only using it a few times a week or less should prolong the dishwasher’s life expectancy. The make of the oven can also play a role in its lifetime, cleaning and maintaining your oven would also increase its longevity.
What Is the Average Cost for Dishwasher Repair?
• The costs for dishwasher repair services usually range from €69 - €120, depending on the dishwasher make and if it require parts.