guaranteed Hob repair services
pay only €69 call out fee
We repair hobs of all makes (The main makes are Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Zanussi, Siemens, Candy, Hoover, Whirlpool, Samsung, Check the image below for the other models).
Usually the problems with hobs are:
No power (Total cost is usually between €69 and €74.99/Including call out);
One or more "rings" not working (Total cost is usually between €59 and €110/Including call out);
Selector issues; (Total cost is usually between €69 and €110/Including call out);
Broken knobs; (Total cost is usually between €69 and €85/Including call out);
Hob Replacement (Installation); (Total cost usually is €74.99/Including call out);
Tripping Main Switch; (Total cost is usually between €69 and €90.99/Including call out);
Broken Glasses; (Please contact us with make and model);
Stuck Temperature Selection; (Total cost is usually between €69 and €99.99/Including call out);
For any other issues please contact us or make an appointment online so a technician can have it checked for you.
We Work With
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Worth Repairing an Hob Instead of Purchasing a New One?
• Repairing your hob should always be your first choice, the repair service only isn’t worth when it exceeds the cost of a new hob. If your hob keeps letting you down and you always need to service it, it might be an indication that your hob is no longer worth the trouble. Costs can escalate quickly if you are continually paying for repairs and replacing parts. For these reasons our technician will inform you during the first call out the condition of your appliance and if it is worthy to proceed, that’s the main reason we only charge the call out fee of €69 in advance.
What Should Be Considered When Hiring an Hob Repair Service in Dublin?
• Here at Paddy Appliances we provide you with experienced and expert technicians to help solve your problems, we use ultimate tools to identify the problem and give it a solution as quick as possible. We do all the vetting for you so that you can rest assured you’re working with best appliance repair company in Dublin.
What Are the Most Common Problems with Hob?
• Common hob problems are ring/element problems, not heating or overheating issues, hob switches/knobs, tripping the circuit breaker (main switch). Our hob technicians are trained and expert at solving all of these issues. Rest assured, your hob is in good hands. Parts are also kept in the van for your convenience so the repair can be done at the first visit.
What Is an Hob’s Usual Life Expectancy?
• An electric hob has an average life expectancy of 7 to 12 years. However, this is an estimate and it will wear out faster if you use the appliance more often. Using an hob daily will cut its life expectancy, while only using it a few times a week or less should prolong the hob’s life expectancy. The make of the oven can also play a role in its lifetime, cleaning and maintaining your oven would also increase its longevity.
What Is the Average Cost for Hob Repair?
• The costs for hob repair services usually range from €69 - €120, depending on the hob make and if it require parts.