Oven repair service In dublin
pay only €49 call out fee
Book Now Oven REPAIR
We repair ovens of all makes (The main makes are Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Zanussi, Siemens, Candy, Hoover, Whirlpool, Samsung, Neff, Indesit, Hotpoint, Flavel. Check the image below for the other models).
Usually the problems with ovens are:
Oven/Grill Not heating up
Tripping Main Switch
That's How We Work
We Work With
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Worth Repairing an Oven Instead of Purchasing a New One?
• Repairing your oven should always be your first choice, the repair service only isn’t worth when it exceeds the cost of a new oven. If your oven keeps letting you down and you always need to service it, it might be an indication that your oven is no longer worth the trouble. Costs can escalate quickly if you are continually paying for repairs and replacing parts. For these reasons our technician will inform you during the first call out the condition of your appliance and if it is worthy to proceed, that’s the main reason we only charge the call out fee of €49 in advance.
What Should Be Considered When Hiring an Oven Repair Service in Dublin?
• Here at Paddy Appliances we provide you with experienced and expert technicians to help solve your problems, we use ultimate tools to identify the problem and give it a solution as quick as possible. We do all the vetting for you so that you can rest assured you’re working with best appliance repair company in Dublin.
What Are the Most Common Problems with Ovens?
• Common oven problems are faulty fans, not heating or overheating issues, oven switches, faulty grill or elements, tripping the circuit breaker (main switch). Our oven technicians are trained and expert at solving all of these issues. Rest assured, your oven is in good hands. Parts are also kept in the van for your convenience so the repair can be done at the first visit.
What Is an Oven’s Usual Life Expectancy?
• An electric oven has an average life expectancy of 9 to 15 years. However, this is an estimate and it will wear out faster if you use the appliance more often. Using an oven daily will cut its life expectancy, while only using it a few times a week or less should prolong the oven’s life expectancy. The make of the oven can also play a role in its lifetime, cleaning and maintaining your oven would also increase its longevity.
What Is the Average Cost for Oven Repair?
• The costs for oven repair services usually range from €49 - €120, depending on the oven make and if it require parts.