Appliance repair technician
The technician will perform repairs in Ovens, Hobs, Dishwashers, Washing Machines & Dryers on-site (client's house).
A One Month Training will be provided by us so the technician can follow the procedures and execute the jobs as instructed. The training will include procedures when arriving to the client's house, running tests, identifying faults, correct way of disassembling appliances, parts description, reassembling, final tests, taking payments and more.
be part of our team
Monday to Friday
10am to 6 pm
Full Time, Permanent
- Have a Fluent Level of English (At least C1)
- Irish Driving License
- Electrotechnical, Electromechanical or related area formation
- No Experience Required
- We Offer a Career Plan
- During the Training = €12.50/Hour
- From the Second Month = €14/Hour
- After Eight Months = €16/Hour
The Plan Continues or can be skipped depending on the Employee's Performance and continues accordingly.
- Tools provided by the company
- Van provided by the company
- Friendly working environment
- Corporate Phone
- Monthly Hair Cut
- & More